Wednesday 15 February 2012

What is the average price for a Apple iBook G3?

im doing a consumer report for school and i need the prices for laptops but since the iBook wa discontined i cant find a lot of info on it.

In late 2001, the Apple iBook cost $ 1299.

The iBook 14.1 inch LCD version cost $ 1799.

Hope this helps! : ))

~Wener

laptop warranty.I have had HP,Dell,Gateway PC’s. I what to get a 15.6 ” Laptop again. I look at Consumer Reports all the time , now which is the Best one. I have looked at Asus brand but I am not sure , I do not want an old Model of anything.

Check out http://procompare.com/best-laptops

I think it’s the best place to get personalized, reliable and quick advice. They rank the best laptops in different categories based on both experts and users’ reviews. They also have a cool personalization slider that lets you optimize the results based on the criteria that are most important to YOU.

to http://www.120mmfan.net/2012/02/07/2012-why-apple-will-become-the-actual-worlds-largest-pc-manufacture-in-2012/”>laptop warranty

No comments:

Post a Comment