Tuesday 14 February 2012

Two questions: Dell laptops black Friday sale, and why does everyone hate Dell?

Two questions:

#1 What places will have customizable Dell laptops on sale on black Friday, or are likely to have sales.

#2 Why do so many people think Dell is such a bad computer company? I want to make sure that if I get a Dell computer, I won’t have something horrible happen. Consumer Reports gave their customer service #3 place, they have good prices as far as I’ve seen, so what’s with it that I should worry about?
i meant 3rd place not #3 place

I have 2 home PC’s that are both Dells & work have recently changed my laptop from a HP to a Dell – The Dell is far superior – Never had any problems with them…

I like the Dell chassis.

Like everything else, you just have to know what you’re buying.

As far as performance Dells do really well. I don’t care for them because of the cost and the cost to upgrade them. With upgrading you can only buy Dell hardware for most of their systems and it can get pretty pricey. If you aren’t going to worry about upgrading in the future then disregard that last part.

I ♥ my Dell

hello

sweetheart nobody will give 100% guaranteee that if you buy a computer you won’t have ANY problem.

those who think DELL is bad company are END-USERS. means its not DELL faukt END-USERS don’t do upgrade of Windows XP or any OS they have. Its not DELL fault users forgot or ignore to have antivirus update. Its not DELL fault that users ignore any warning that machines gives them when they are downloading something.

look Dell is not bad comnpany, people who buy Dell computer system or any computer syste, expect from computers do things, that computer aren’t designed t do.

bottom line END-USERS need to be more EDUCATED

While I haven’t actually bought a Dell I’ve always heard that they are difficult to upgrade. Having said that, if you are going to want to upgrade a computer frequently you’ll probably be able to do it yourself or at least have a friend who can help you so it would be easier for a person like that to buy a custom built PC or buy the parts and build it themselves. If you just want a computer to last a while and are not too concerned about upgrading I don’t think Dell is a bad choice.

Best Buy should have sales on laptops. I’m looking for a $ 200-$ 300 laptop too on Black Friday. I’m not sure if they sell Dell computers in stores though or only online or brochure. I have a Dell desktop and it’s good. Never had a problem for 2 years (that’s how many years I’ve had it). Near at the Pathmark by my house, they have Dell and Toshiba laptops windows 2000 on sale Black Friday only for $ 299. It’s pretty good when you think about it.

dells ar not good because they give you problems and the service for trying to fix the problems is very bad. i would get a mac. they never have problems.

I’ve had my dell for a year and would not get any thing else. going to get a lap top next spring

sell my laptop. to http://improfromowen.info/2012-1-kg-super-pole-involving-the-coming-in-depth-map-toshiba-z830-and-more/”>sell my laptop

No comments:

Post a Comment