Sunday 12 February 2012

According to consumer reports and all you guys: what is a great, and affordable laptop?

I’m hoping something thats able to be bought at like Best Buy around Black Friday time so I can get a deal. Any tips or ideas? Hopefully $ 400 max range, it should go down then for Black Friday.

If I were you, I would head over to http://newegg.com/ and go into laptops.

Then set the filters to how you like and then sort the results by Best Rating and read a few of the reviews :)

Newegg is very reputable. I go through them for the majority of my computer hardware :)

Best of luck!

You’re in luck, I have an article that was meant for you. It’s a top ten tips for choosing a budget laptop article and it’ll answer all of your questions. I used it when purchasing my HP G60, it explained everything clearly. Check it out below. Good luck with your purchase!

and toshiba tablet

new toshiba tablet get Specifically laptops.

Try YouTube.

In the search bar, type the model of the laptop along with the word ‘review’

So for example: Acer Aspire 5735z review

Http://techworld.com

No comments:

Post a Comment