Thursday 12 January 2012

What college do you want to go and what do you want to major in?

Or are you going to trade school, or joining in the military? If so what are you planning on becoming and if military, what branch? Does this motivate you to work harder in school?

I personally want to go to NYU since I love the city and am used to a small suburb outside of Philly. I want to major in journalism because I care about the news, I love writing, and journalists often get to travel. I also plan on going to law school as a back-up career because I heard journalists make sh*t money.

I’m planning to get my bachelors at UVU, and then go to UCCS for my graduate. I want to become a psychologist. :)

I want to go to college in New York. I’m not sure which one yet, but I want to major in either theater performance or musical theater.

I want to go to Dalhousie or UBC for my bachelors/undergrad, and then transfer to Leiden for my masters and PHD. I want to major in History, and I think I want to be a writer or a historical consultant. What will more realistically happen is I will go to York so I can still skate, then when I decide to retire from skating, I’ll go to Dal, UBC, or Leiden.

u of m nursing

NYU isn’t college.. It’s university..

I’m not sure what college I want yet, and I’m not entirely sure what I want to major in. I think it might be education or English so I can become an English teacher for high school. Not sure if that’s what I want to do yet though. And since I love writing too, I might take creative writing or something.

so ive thought of joing the army alot (alot of my family has been in the army)
i have thought of going to trade school & learn how to do hair
i have thought of trade school & learn to bake
& i have also thought of going to either the University of Kentucky( i live in kentucky so it would be a lot cheaper & im a huge UK Wildcats fan GO CATS!) or Temple University (i love Philly) & majoring in broadcasting or sports communication or sports & marketing

I am honestly so lost blah. I am thinking about majoring in something mathematic, but I didn’t take the right courses.. so i’d need to do a major course change asap, but I really don’t know.
Math is my strong suit and I am guaranteed a spot and a job once I graduate, with scholarship money.. but I don’t know if its what I want.

You won’t know any of the schools because I am not american, and honestly I don’t even know what school! I want to stay here in the city but it might not be the best choice.

University of Washington seattle campus. Good luck with NYU considering tuition there is like $ 60,000 a year without scholarships.

I have been accepted to UT in Austin! Go LONGHORNS!!

Galaxy Tab 10. 1 – Samsung continues to innovate gadget’s products. Most recently, Korean companies are launching new services named 2012 Refurbished Galaxy Tab for Sale. This Tablet PC is actually the successor of the last product, the Galaxy. However gadget has a wider screen that may be 10. 1-inch, with a resolution connected with 1280 x 800 pixels (WXGA). Products are marketed in a price of about bucks 530, is now a favourite gadget worldwide. Following a comprehensive article on specifications and pricing Galaxy Tab 10. 0. Galaxy Tab tablets 10. 1 Honeycomb lighter and thinner in comparison with Apple iPad 2.

As well as having a smaller footprint than Xoom or maybe Acer Iconia Tab Motorola A500, which is heavier along with bulkier than most supplements. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10. 1 is a main contender.

We reviewed the short-lived Samsung Galaxy Tab 10. 1V already, but that thicker along with heavier device has considering that been discontinued (It looked just as if Vodafone might pick up the 10. 1V tab but it truly is now waiting to launch the newer 10. 1 model). The only other important players inside the tablet market, are the brilliant 10. 1-inch Asus Eee Pad Transformer and also the BlackBerry PlayBook and this HTC Flyer, which are both so-so 7-inch types. Oh, and keep your eye within the HP TouchPad which goes on sale in england next month. The Galaxy Tab 10. 1 is currently slated to go on sale in the UK by the end of July/beginning of July. So what sets this Samsung Galaxy Tab 10. 1 apart? For starters, this is one gentle and thin tablet.

At just 8. 6mm, it is 0. 2mm thinner than this iPad 2. And you know precisely what? At 565g it’s furthermore 36g lighter. It’s as though an individual at Samsung sat down and demanded the 10. 1 have world-beating uncooked system specs. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10. 1 is a miracle of engineering, given its size. Holding one in your hand, you might mistake it to get a truncated version of any Samsung LED HDTV, which are also marketplace leaders. There’s a slight edge around the screen that isn’t touch enabled, a silver edge, and an all-white returning. The device just can feel right. Unlike the Acer Iconia A500 as well as the Motorola Xoom, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10. 1 finds that best balance between a pick-up-and go e-book reader including the Amazon Kindle 3 as well as a 10-inch tablet that’s perfect for watching movies on an extended car trip.

By including Android Honeycomb (model 3. 1 to be exact) Samsung has one-upped the competition (though 3. 1 has also already landed within the Transformer). The point release includes a few new additions. You can resize widgets along with scroll through open apps inside the pop-up thumbnails for this “recent apps” list. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10. 1 doesn’t have any USB port, so it doesn’t use the new Android 3. 1 feature to support USB-connected peripherals a shame, but that’s not the direction Samsung will be with this tablet. This is all about pick-up-and-go functionality and portability. Samsung actually downgraded this built-in camera on this smartphone in comparison to the Galaxy Tab 10. 1V, which had an 8MP backed camera. Still, the new model carries a 3MP rear camera, which is three times greater than the Apple iPad 2′s camera. There’s also a front-facing 2MP camera. There are quite a few interesting perks and additions for this tablet. Some may seem underwhelming initially, but as a whole they give Apple a good run to the prize. One subtle change is until this famous product has any 7000mAh battery for all-day tablet use.

In our tests, it lasted about eight hours for everyday responsibilities. The Apple iPad a couple of battery is 6600mAh. The 10. 1 also has any four-way accelerometer and gyro (the Ipad from apple 2 uses a three-way accelerometer and gyro – starting to see a pattern below?). That may seem such as a minor upgrade, but most of this games we tested for this smartphone responded faster to be able to quick turns and display screen rotations, and generally worked greater for controlling games. It also has great side speakers for actively playing music and movie sound recording, and plays smooth 1080p online video media. And of course, this gadget matches the popular features of other Android tabs: built-in GPS, support for Adobe Flash inside the browser (you’ve kept to download it all on your own), 1290 x 800 display screen resolution, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, the Nvidia Tegra a couple of dual-core processor and Google android tablet app. This smartphone is a smart buy for anyone who aspires a light and convenient Android tablet. Google still has a ways to go on apps for Android – there are just one or two dozen that are critically worth downloading, compared to thousands connected with worthy iOS apps. The ecosystem for media is often a bit underdeveloped on this AT&T Samsung Galaxy Tab Refurbished as well. Sure, you can watch movies stream on the internet, but for downloads you’re mostly all on your own. PriceThe Galaxy Tab 10. 1 has been price-matched while using Apple iPad 2, which means that devices while using same amount of memory costs the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment