Sunday 22 January 2012

How do I restore removed apps from a Samsung Galaxy Ace?

I removed some of the internet apps off my Samsung Galaxy Ace. How do I get them all back again?

If you didn’t backed them up you won’t be able to get em back. If you paid for the apps, there’s an option on the Market “settings>> my apps” you should be able to em there as “not installed”

samsung galaxy tab sprint
I downloaded few apps from andriod market in the samsung galaxy ace and am not able to see them. the default screen for apps is set to 3 and it doesn’t show the other apps which i have downloaded. Can anyone help?

How do i see all apps and is it not that the apps windows should keep on incresing by itself as i download apps?

hi…may be u have not saved it in the loaction or its saved somewhere else???or may its not downloaded properly….

samsung galaxy tab vs ipad

No comments:

Post a Comment