Tuesday 24 January 2012

How can I use apps on my Samsing Galaxy Ace?

Hi, I ‘ve just bought a Samsung Galaxy Ace S-5830 and I would like to know that can I directly download apps from the Internet and put them in my phone or do I have to configure my phone for using downloaded apps?
Oh and do i need to download android apps ONLY for galaxy ace or all android apps will work on it? (it has android 2.2)?

Your phone should have a an icon for the market. If it doesn’t you can go to market.android.com and log in with your google mail sign in. You can search the apps and have them sent to your phone.

samsung galaxy tab 10.1v
I was looking at phones today and i came across samsung galaxy ace and i really liked the look of it and the things it has like apps and that but is it any good? if u have the phone please tell how it is :) thanks!

my friend has one and he loves it!

ts okay not great,i had a galaxy ace just sold it few weeks ago,if you can go along with issues,like poor battery backup( 6-7 hrs on moderate use),and no hd game or video support its best android at the price.also to be noted is ram and internal memory is very small so it wont run much apps as multitasking.
Seriously if you can get nokia 603 it would be good,my cousin has its same price as 603,its much better in comparison.

samsung galaxy tab review

No comments:

Post a Comment