Wednesday 25 January 2012

how can i install a software on samsung galaxy ace?

when i install apps it wouldn’t add in my program list so i can’t open my apps

are you talking about apps u got from the android market? cos if not, it could be that galaxy is not supported by that app

samsung galaxy tab 8.9
I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace, I got it just before Christmas, however in the last 2 days, the battery has gotten very low, I would charge it, and at night it would be around 75% but when I wake up it would be 5%, after deleting some apps and taking gps etc off, it has happened again today. I downloaded a battery app when i first got the phone, however it says Health: Good…Status: Discharging.

Has this happened to anyone, and is there a way to fix it? I took it off charge around 25 minutes ago and it is now down to 74% and then only thing i have done is send a text.

It sounds like the chip that monitors the battery is trying to protect the battery. I would purchase another battery and give it a charge overnight. If it works, keep it. If it doesn’t then return it and replace your charger.

samsung galaxy tab 10 1

No comments:

Post a Comment