Tuesday 11 September 2012

Q&A: Will Air Canada refund a return date change fee due to Bereavement?

canada discount vacations

Hello,

I received news that my father passed away while I am overseas in Canada on vacation. Air Canada charged me $ 150.00 to change the return date of my trip. I understand Air Canada offers Bereavement discounts on purchasing new tickets. But do they offer a refund, or rebate on the fee they charge when changing a return date to a ticket?

Their call centre wasn’t too helpfuly
canada discount vacations.

skeptical:Air Canada is the only place you can get an answer that will mean anything. All you’ll get on YA is a bunch of uniformed opinions. Since you’ll have to get the refund from Air Canada, which means you’ll have to talk to Air Canada, why not just skip the extra, USELESS step of asking a bunch of anonymous, random people on the Internet, and get down to business with Air Canada?

No comments:

Post a Comment